[filmscanners] RE: Messages

Did you miss the smiley after Tony's comment?

cdo

-----Original Message-----
From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Julian Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 7:26 AM
To: cdober@ev1.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Messages

Come on Tony give me a break!  I don't give a fig how much traffic there is
on the list, I have never complained about too much or too little. I was
only trying to reassure some people that I too (i.e. a third party) had
received no messages, and quantify it a little, so they would realise the
traffic was actually light.  Panic, nah.  Maybe you were miffed at my
mildly humorous connection to the creation of the new group?

I thought I was being informative about the dynamic range list, because I
reckon that some of those on filmscanners were actually interested in the
damned topic.  I was actually sorry it got moved away from filmscanners,
but there you go, such is the force of political correctness and group
dynamics.

Julian