[filmscanners] Re: Epson 2450 and 120 scanning

This may sound like a silly comment, but how well do these 120 frames
produce standard (wet) darkroom prints?

I also assume you are using the same basic "sweet spot" on the scanner
flatbed for both types of scans (4x5" and 120).

Although, obviously, the film size is much greater with a 4x5" film
frame, to go from getting decent 12 x 16 to getting nothing worth
printing is quite a jump. You should get something approaching a 7 x 7"
print with the 120 frame print of about the same quality as the 12x16"
from the 4x5".

4x5" film has a thicker base and probably remains flatter than 120 film
does.  This may also enter into the equation

Art