[filmscanners] Re: Black and white scans on LS4000EDandotherissues

I have two enlargers -- diffusion and condenser -- which I use for my
B&W printing (color is being done at a lab until I can get my digital
act together).  98% of the time I use the diffusion (Saunders LPL)
enlarger because I like the way things turn out.

With all due respect to St. Ansel, there are many ways to get prints
that look the way you want them to.  Nobody's got a lock on good advice.

I do think Bob's is worth taking, tho'.