[filmscanners] RE: Black and white scans on LS4000 EDandotherissues

Art,

You're right, and I've questioned Nikon about this...  But, the issue still
is that it's a point light source, even with a diffuser...it isn't as
diffused as a cold light is.  Now, whether it would be "good enough", I
don't know...since I don't have the source code for the firmware, so I can
modify it to try this out ;-)

Austin