[filmscanners] Re: Trying to unsubscribe...

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Trying to unsubscribe...
  • From: "Don Marcotte" <donmarcotte@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:17:00 -0600

LOL.

I tried another approach - I set up a filter. Well, either Eudora Pro or I
had a malfunction. All of my mail went immediately into the Trash folder
but I didn't realize it for 2 days. My Trash gets emptied every time I exit
Eudora so I lost some messages.

Since I didn't know how I had caused the problem, I couldn't undo it.
Eudora said I had no filters operating but something was doing it. I had to
do a clean re-install to circumvent the problem.

Now I just "grin and bear it". If nothing of interest pops up soon, I will
vacate the field and leave it to the dueling engineers. Eventually the list
will shrink to those people. Perhaps we can login in about a year and see
how they are doing.

Don