[filmscanners] Re: appropriateness of " Density vs Dynamicrange" thread (pro)

on 6/13/02 1:49 PM, Edward Gosfield III wrote:

> I find the discussion somewhat demanding to read through physically, but as
> interesting, and certainly of more relevance to my life, than many issues
> discussed here.  It is certainly relevant to a rigorous technical
> understanding of scanning.
> If one finds it boring, which is quite reasonable, one can avoid it.  The
> headers are explicit.

As a participant in the thread I must agree. ;-)

Since I scan with a Leaf on a Mac I'd propose if this thread is banned that
we also ban all threads pertaining to those scanners other than Leaf, and
operating systems other than Mac. Then I wouldn't have to wade though so
many "useless" posts either.

Todd