[filmscanners] RE: Density vs Dynamic range

Hi Julian,

What you say below matches my understanding, and, I believe, what I've said
throughout this discussion.  Though, I haven't seen RMS used in a DR
equation.  None of the reference material I have, for audio, signal
processing, and engineering in general use RMS for DR...but that doesn't
mean some vendor can't make their own equation ;-)

Regards,

Austin