[filmscanners] Re:Polaroid sprintscan 4000 problems

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re:Polaroid sprintscan 4000 problems
  • From: "brian boggenpoel" <brianboggenpoel@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:43:35 +0000

I am using windows 98, firmware 1.4, which I downloaded about 3 weeks ago,
pointing the temp files to a second hard drive with many Gb of space. I am
using a stand alone version.

Insight 5.5 would not start at all.

I have been struggling with this for some time, and on the suspicion that
there might be some conflicting software I have just reformatted the c:
drive, (after getting very marginal improvements with lesser steps) and
currently only have AOL and insight loaded on the machine.
Unfortunately it is still very unstable.

I will now try a completely clean install of Insight 5.5

Many thanks,

Brian Boggenpoel.