[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 problems

I don't know the exact cause of your problem, and you didn't mention the
platform you are using.

Although your crashing is probably not caused by this, I would suggest
you remove Insight 5.0 and upgrade to version 5.5, which has a few extra
features (it is available on Polaroid's website).  Also make sure you
are upgraded to the latest firmware version.

Then make sure that you are pointing the temp files to a location on
your drive with lots of space.

I suspect this will fix things.  If not, please provide us with some
additional info (like platform, where the files are being written to, if
you are using the Photoshop TWAIN interface or the stand alone version,
etc.)

Art