From: "Petru Lauric" <petru.lauric@rcn.com>
To: <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:20 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: VueScan vs. SilverFast with negs

[snipped}

- VueScan - as I said I have only used it for a few times, mainly to try
to compare the results with the SF scans. In general I got very flat
images, even after adjusting the levels in PS the scans were still a
little too flat for my taste. Many people on this list however like the
results from Vuescan.
filmscanners_digest' (as appropriate) in the message title or body