From: "VC" <cztech@ath.forthnet.gr>
To: <opevans@ca.inter.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 12:41 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Polaroid SS4000 - Delay in calibrating
scanner...

Owen,
Thanks for your response. I wish the problem were that simple. I checked the
indentations on the holder and they look intact. The Film strip holder has
not been used much, anyway. If that were the problem, don't you think that
it would delay also in calibrating scanner for preview scanning? Could it be
that there is something wrong with the software?
Vasilis