From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of HMSDOC@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 5:11 PM
To: lodaniel@bham.rr.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal

Well, I downloaded the utility.  I will admit that I am a Photoshop
novice here.  The instructions say that when you double click on the
downloaded file that it will load as a Photoshop plug in and as a stand
alone application.  I did that and best I can tell, even after
rebooting, it has loaded as a stand alone, but not as a plug-in.  It
does not seem to be with my list of plug-ins that you access from the
Help menu where the plug ins are listed.  Is there somewhere else to
look or another way to get it accessed as a plug in?  I am using
Photoshop 6.01

Howard