[filmscanners] RE: Polaroid SS4000

Where are you seeing new SS4000?

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Edward F.
VanderBush
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 9:57 AM
To: TMaugham@yahoo.com
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Polaroid SS4000

Now that I am looking at stock at places.  Looks like I can get one
for $750 USD althought the Nikon IV is also available, should I be
second guessing my choice for the SS4000 for the new nikon with
ice/GEM/ROC?

Thanks.

>>> "Kapetanakis, Constantine" <KAPETAC@polaroid.com> 05/17/02
08:10AM >>>
The scannes is out of production but still supported by Polaroid. You
might
be lucky and get one form Polaroid. They had a big rebate program
just prior
to the Christmas holidays.
If not then look on e-bay.