From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Arthur Entlich
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 8:52 PM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: 3 year wait

Hi Laurie,

Of course, you are correct about that last figure for 8K, I didn't study
the whole chart when I was typing it, and the 6K isn't the correct ratio
either, now that I look at it.  They may be a compromise toward 4x5"
(although the narrow dimension isn't wide enough) or another film ratio.

For instance, one Agfa model indicates the 35mm dimensions for 2K and 4K
as shown in the original posting.  They then show dimensions for
120/220, 3.25 x 4.25, and 4x5" of:

2K at 2048 x 1536
4K at 4096 x 3072

Art