[filmscanners] RE: 3 year wait

Constantine,

You must have specs for that unit that I don't have.  Where did you get that
information from?

According to the spec for the SS4k+ I have, they call it a 12k *PIXEL* CCD,
but that simply isn't true, it's a 12k tri-linear *SENSOR* CCD, and three
sensors give the color information required for a color pixel, and therefore
it really is a 4k PIXEL CCD.

When Kodak says 10k, they mean 10k across, whether it's one sensor array, or
a tri-linear array.

Where's David when ya need him ;-)

Austin