[filmscanners] Re: Scanner calibration

Yes, exactly.  He used color filters when shooting his exposures, used
dodging and burning, used toners, and at later times, used someone else
to print his work in the darkroom...

Heck, worst of all, he turned most of the world into black and white!!!!

Such deceit!  Obviously, his prints can't be trusted. ;-)

Art