[filmscanners] Re: Epson Printing Post Scanning...continued

Howard

If you are using PS6 then there is a bit which is   -- EDIT>Print with preview
 -- you can
print without resizing the image   -- to fit the paper.

If you don't have PS6 then Paint shop pro has such to print from.   I would try
this method
as I do think that you may be throwing heaps away before sending it to the
printer.

I may be wrong (and stand to be corrected) but these are my thoughts.

Rob