[filmscanners] Re: SS 120 questions

I wish I could help, I am still waiting for Adobe to send me my PS7 upgrade!
I will probably not install it in the short term anyway, as I have my
workflow adequately supported with PS6 and I don't want to start having
configuration issues upset that flow.

I wouldn't have though Adobe would have rewritten the plug-in interface as
there was nothing wrong with it., so I would presume that existing plug-ins
would work.  Do any other plug-ins work?

Sorry I cannot be of help.

Simon