[filmscanners] Re: IT8 calibration & SS 120

Simon,

In SilverFast there is a button on the image panel (six down) called "Job
Manager" that will
permit you to preview and scan all four images in the carrier.  Make sure you
click the
"6X6" and then click the third button from the left at the bottom of the "Job
Manager"
panel.  Another applet will appear and it's fairly self explanatory.

Jim