Dave

From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>

For an example of a recent scan, see

http://www.atkielski.com/Wallpapers/images/EiffelInvalidesPaper1600x1200.jpg

This is a scan of a Velvia 6x6 transparency, ICE set to normal, no GEM or
ROC, no other adjustments, and then tweaked in Photoshop (slight adjustments
to levels).  There is more detail in the shadows than you see in this image,
but I couldn't find a way to drag it out without blowing out the brighter
parts of the image, and Photoshop won't let me do much in the way of
selective masking in 16-bit mode.