From: "Dave King" <kingphoto@mindspring.com>
To: <shunith@vsnl.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 4:44 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] LS-8000 on Win98?

I wonder if anyone else has dealt with this: the included firewire card did
not include drivers.  There's a driver updater on the Nikonscan 3 install
CD, but only for Win 98 SE, and I'm still running 98 orig ver.  I found a
Firewarden driver online at http://www.ratocsystems.com/english/ but it
didn't seem to integrate with the OS properly, and the NS3 install disk
would still not let me proceed saying the driver needed updating first.
This may be the time to upgrade the OS to Win2K, or does anyone have an
easier suggestion?

Thanks,

Dave

or body