[filmscanners] Re: Is there a way to scan a panoramic image withScanwit 2720

There is a product called PhotoSuite ver 4, Platinum edition, made ny
MGI, a Canadian Company, which was recently bought out by an US company.

The Platinum edition has a stitching program built in that is supposed
to assist in getting everything lined up and the color adjustments
correct. (the LE version doesn't have this feature).

It isn't a very expensive program, well under $100, but I have to admit
I've yet to install it on my system, so I don't know how good it is.

If you have Photoshop, what Denis suggested will work, but be careful
about getting the scans to have similar color and density.

Art