[filmscanners] Re: Scanner image adjustments vs. Photoshop

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Scanner image adjustments vs. Photoshop
  • From: "" <Bobgoldstein@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:11:39 EST

Thanks for the cogent and helpful answer!  It leads me to the question:
which of Photoshops 8-bit tools (ie the ones that are greyed out when the
image is a 16-bit image) are present in my scanning software? It would
seem that if I want to use any of those, then they should be employed in
the scanning software, which is 12-bit in my case.  Are there any major
ones that come to mind?