[filmscanners] Re: Photoshop 7 ??? anybody tried it ... yet ?

I was listening to the news today, but only caught the tail end of this
story... I think someone here in BC was busted with many millions of
dollars (street value) of MS, Adobe and Corel counterfeit software that
he was selling both on line and through local buy and sell papers.  He
was "producing" it himself.

Art