[filmscanners] Re: Photoshop 7 ??? anybody tried it ... yet ?

> Does anybody tried it the new version yet ?

Those who have are STILL under Non Disclosure Agreement and so cannot
discuss content that has not already been put in the public domain.

> I am curious to know how it will improve our works.

It will improve many areas but non that directly impact your use of
scanners. The new features are well documented at wwww.adobe.com and you
can find some reviews all over the web. If you're a Mac user you might
find the one at http://www.macworld.com/2002/04/features/photoshop/
particularly informative. It  should also prove to be a useful read for
PC users.

Is it worth the upgrade - YES!

Ian Lyons
http://www.computer-darkroom.com