From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of Hemingway, David
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 11:36 AM
To: bkubiak@attbi.com
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Polaroid's future

Dick,
Pin hole camera's are a very viable business with the aim of extending
Polaroid's instant photography in the creative and educational markets!
This
particular camera supports 4x5 film  Do a google search for pin hole
camera,
there are dozens of web sites devoted to that subject and several
manufactures of such camera's. I recently saw a beautiful teak pin hole
camera made by a photographer/company in Hong Kong.
Polaroid sells hundreds of thousand's of packs of film into the creative
market for image transfers and the like. This camera fits that business
and
it is cheap.
May not be your cup of tea but it is for many others.
David