Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

[filmscanners] Re: OT: Choosing a high End CRT

Hello Austin,

You wrote:

> > There's still a lot of sample to sample variation with
those monitors. I
> > also bought a G420 and had to return it as the image
was so soft the
> > monitor was practically unuseable.
>
> Is that model a direct drive, or use analog RGB video?  I
can't imagine
> how a direct drive could be soft at all!

Im note exactly sure what your are talking about, but the
Sony G420 is a CRT monitor, not a TFT.

I know several Sony G5xx CRTs, none is as sharp as my old
Eizo and some are really soft. Id certainly returned
them, but the institute at university that bought them
doesnt seam to interested in.

cu
Flo