[filmscanners] RE: Lawrence's request ;-) - was -RE: Re: OT - Informed opinion debate/cle

Hi Simon,

Check eBay...  BTW, if you only scan 35mm, the Leaf 35 is a nice option, for
what I consider, a very reasonable price...around $500 or less.  Only
difference is it's fixed focus, only does 35mm and is only 4000SPI.  Same
electronics as the Leaf 45 with the sensor masked off.

Regards,

Austin