From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of Arthur Entlich
Sent: 25 February 2002 11:54
To: john.milne5@ntlworld.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: I hardly dare mention Hard Drives

John's ntl account wrote:

> I think you must have missed the post I made about 36 hrs ago, Art,
> saying thanks to all (include yourself!). I managed to cure the
problem
> by a bit of tweaking (guided by a list member) in Windows XP. The
> machine always 'saw' the drive, it's just that quite a bit of it was
> never allocated. Don't ask me why, but it is now happily humming away
as
> a jolly big scratch drive.

I don't know about others here, but my filmscanner list messages are
arriving very last.  I didn't receive any yesterday, and if your reply
was 36 hours sooner (than when I got it), either my reply was very
delayed, or I received everything in a clump from a long time period.

Glad everything is working well for you now.

Art