[filmscanners] Re: Where can I actually *buy* an Nikon 8000ED?

I'm assuming you have corresponded with some of the people on this list
who already own one, and are aware of some of the issues with this model.

There has been a lack of availability of this model since it came out,
and there is some conjecture that it is because Nikon is still ironing
out bugs, and doesn't want to extend themselves too far with too many
out there until they resolve the problems.

If you are set on this model, have you tried B&H in New York?  They
usually carry most Nikon products and have been heavily into digital
imaging for a number of years.

Art