[filmscanners] Re: Epson 2450 and MF...Mac problems

I have a PowerMac G4 Cube/500 that I do all my photographic work with.

I installed the Epson 2450 running Mac OS 9.2.2 and tested it with the
provided software, but don't normally use it that way.

I run Mac OS X (v10.1.2) full time and drive it with VueScan v7.4.2, I've
tested using the 2450 using both USB and FireWire connections, both work
perfectly. VueScan 7.5 loads it too, allows you to configure the scan, but
exits when you press the Preview or Scan button. Ed's been on vacation so
he hasn't looked into this yet.

Be sure your friend has VueScan 7.4.2. I believe I first ran it with one
of the last of the VueScan 7.3.x versions.

Godfrey