[filmscanners] RE: Slightly OT: Hard Drive Speed

> You can selectively quote big price lists in both directions.

Of course, but I wasn't selective.  I just found the two lowest priced
drives with the same specs.

> Personally I feel that's a more accurate reflection of the market.

But your example does NOT reflect the market.  Below, I clearly show two
drives of similar specs for the same price.  That IS the market.  If someone
wants to spend money needlessly, that is their personal business, but the
point is, and still stands, that they are comparably priced.

Cripes.

Austin