[filmscanners] Vuescan 7.5.b10

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan 7.5.b10
  • From: "Stephen Jennings" <sgjennin@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:56:30 -0500

Just loaded the new Vuescan on my Mac with OS8.6 and 256 mg of ram.  When
the scan begins I get a message saying that it is unable to allocate enough
memory and to increase my virtual memory.  I never needed virtual memory
before, which I keep off.  Is there a way around this?  7.4.2 runs fine
without it.

STEPHEN    JENNINGS
    P h o t o g r a p h e r
       Cambridge, MA