[filmscanners] Vuescan feature request

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan feature request
  • From: "Wilson, Paul" <PWilson@gomez.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:45:46 -0500

Ed,

Would it be possible to change the way files are named in Vuescan?  If I set
"warn on overwrite", it warns me after the scan has completed which means
I've wasted that time.  Also, even if I say cancel, it says it's writing the
file anyway even though it doesn't overwrite.

It would be much better if it warned on overwrite before even starting the
final scan.

Paul Wilson
pwilson@gomez.com
781-768-2410