[filmscanners] Re: Cleaning brush for Pola Sprintscan 4000

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Cleaning brush for Pola Sprintscan 4000
  • From: "Lee Lockwood" <llockwood@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:13:18 -0500

Topic: Polaroid Factory Service
==========================
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:39:07 -0800
From: "Keith Wiley" <kwiley24@attbi.com>
Keith:

Can you please post the info her about how to obtain this cleaning
brush, and whether it works?  I just bought a new Sprintscan 4000.

-lee-

>> This is a rave for Polaroid.  I developed banding that I couldn't
sort out
with Technical Support (with whom I was happy).  Then I ran that brush
through and it stuck.  On January 15, I mailed my Sprintscan 4000 by UPS
Polaroid.  It arrived back on my doorstep on January 30 fixed.  No
charge.
The note said it was under warranty (but it wasn't).  I could not be
happier
with my Sprintscan, with the service that I receive from Polaroid, and
here
with David.

Keith Wiley <<