[filmscanners] MF scanners

Hi,

I am interested in getting a medium format scanner and had pretty much decided
on the polaroid 120. However, talking with the digital expert and a nearby
camera shop who has experience with the polaroid, nikon and minolta, he
recommended the nikon. The reason being the that the nikon film holders hold the
film flatter then the polaroid holders, giving better sharpness across the
frame. He also mentioned that there was some talk about a redesigned film holder
for the polaroid that would solve this problem. Checking on the net, I have not
heard of this problem with the polaroid 120. Has anyon had problems with film
flatness with the polaroid 120 or know anything about new holders?

thanks,

Mike