From: "Hemingway, David J" <HEMINGD@polaroid.com>
To: <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:40 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Anyone heard from David?

Hello all!!
Despite my slightly tongue in cheek comments I am stll hard at work  here at
Polaroid. I have been out of work with a rather nasty cold since mid-day
last Tuesday. I was joined in the sick ward of the Hemingway house by my
daughter Katie for two days closely followed by my son David. The recent
Patriots win went a long way to hastening my recovery although I am still
rather horse.
Alive and nearly well I am!!
David