[filmscanners] RE: SCSI Woes

Hi Les,

AFAIK it is necessary to have any SCSI device on when booting a PC (turning
the scanner and the PC on at the same time has always worked fine for me). I
remember once I failed to do so with my LS-30, but scanning for new hardware
promptly identified the device. I was on Win98, though, and I had NikonScan
installed, so that may make a difference.

Alessandro Pardi