[filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.5b3&4 Lockup

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.5b3&4 Lockup
  • From: "Julian Vrieslander" <julianv@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:35:30 -0500

On 1/27/02 7:25 PM, Larry Dodge <ldodge@rochester.rr.com>, wrote:

>Whenever I now use Vuescan 7.5b4 or b5 after doing a preview I get
>horizon and vertical lines showing up in preview screen instead of the
>image.  Then the application locks up and I have to force quite.
>
>I am scanning from disk.  I have not tryed scanning from the LS2000
>direct yet.
>
>I am able to use version 7.4.2 fine.
>
>I am using a Mac G4/466/system 9.1
>
>Has any mac users had a similar problem when scanning from disk?

I have seen this several times when scanning from slides on 7.5b3, b4 and
b5.  The preview window fills up with a crosshatch pattern of black
lines.  Looks rather cool, actually.  Sort of like a Mondrian.  But not
the image I want.

Mac G4/867, with 1.5GB RAM, VM off
Nikon LS-4000ED, with MA-20 slide mount adaptor

--
Julian Vrieslander <mailto:julianv@mindspring.com>