[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan 7.4+ raw scan file change

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Vuescan 7.4+ raw scan file change
  • From: "Henry Richardson" <henry_richardson@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 04:19:06 +0000

"Version 7.5 is coming out in a few days according to Ed and it (if I recall
his message correctly) will put the raw scan back to what it was like
before."

That would be great.

"If not, you can certainly run 2 versions of Vuescan simultaneously
(hopefully you've retained the earlier versions on your hard drive)."

Yes, I have a pre-7.4 version, but being stuck with it and having to forego
upgrading Vuescan forever and not being able to take advantage of
improvements and bug fixes just because of this one change to Vuescan is
certainly not appealing.