[filmscanners] Gray card-true colors

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Gray card-true colors
  • From: "Mikael Risedal" <risedal@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:54:10 +0100

Hello members of filmscanner list
I have not used any of my 3  scanners since september 2001 .  At that time
I got my  first  Nikon D1X.
I use my D1x  cameras together with the small Qp card
http://www.Qpcard.se/  in all my works  and I suggest that everyone who
wants true colors together with film scanning should  do the same.
Qp card is the perfect aid for gray balancing of scanned pictures,  and
seting of black and white point

Best regards Mikael Risedal