[filmscanners] Re: CRTs vs LCDs

Dave--

I bought a CDM-F500R a year ago.  It has independently adjustable
guns for both maximum luminance and bias (minimum luminance).
However I am very unhappy with this monitor compared to the cheaper
and better Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2040U that I bought at the same
time.  In particular, small text on the Sony is fuzzy whereas on the
Mitsubishi (which is running at a higher resolution) it's razor sharp.

--Bill