[filmscanners] Re: separate settings for negatives v. slides (was: Summary ofVueScan suggestions)

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: separate settings for negatives v. slides (was: Summary ofVueScan suggestions)
  • From: "" <markthomasz@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:13:14 +1100

Thanks Bob - yes, this method sort of works, except I would really like to keep
my graphics folders free of INI files.  I work in a number of different folders
and it seems Vuescan wants to keep its INI's in the working folder.  So by the
time I hunt down where I left the ini, I might as well just change the
settings..

But I must admit I haven't checked to see whether this behaviour has been fixed
in recent releases, so I'll have another try.

Mark T