From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Arthur Entlich
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 11:24 AM
To: alexz@zoran.co.il
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Building PC system for image editing

Although I would agree that this forum is probably not the place to have
this discussion publicly, and I also agree that the websites you suggest
provide some useful information, I do think that someone wishing to tap
into the knowledge base and expertise of the members of this group in
regard to computer systems for image editing is being wise, as there are
some people here who have extensive knowledge in computer building and
have likely suffered some of the pains of making bad component choices,
which they can help Alex avid.

I would therefore suggest that people wanting to further discuss this
matter with Alex, simply bring it into private mail, so Alex can benefit
from that knowledge without offending or annoying people who are not
interested in this topic.

Art