[filmscanners] separate settings for negatives v. slides (was: Summary ofVueScan suggestions)

Try File -> Save/Load options -- save your selected options for each media type
in a named options files, then load the appropriate one when you select that
media.  Not quite as fast as automatic options by media type (as are saved for
different input sources), but faster than changing many options each time.

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com