[filmscanners] Polaroid 4000 Rebate Received

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Polaroid 4000 Rebate Received
  • From: "Martin Greene" <camerabuggy@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 05:47:39 -0500

I was delighted to have received my $200 rebate check from Polaroid a couple
of days ago, sent in 10/5/01.  In all that is just over three months.  The
purchase of the Polaroid is one of the best deals I¹ve ever had.  Aside from
the flimsy film holders, I¹ve been delighted with the quality of the scanner
and the results I¹ve gotten.

Martin