[filmscanners] Re: OT: Quad-black inks/Epson ink usage

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: OT: Quad-black inks/Epson ink usage
  • From: "Ned Nurk" <ned_nurk@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:33:50 +0000

well its just come time for me to change my first quad black ink cartridge
on the 1290 and I reckon I've done about 25-30 A4 prints and maybe 8 A3
prints. on the A4 at least 50% of them have been dingy band shots from clubs
(on some at least 60-70% of the page is black). If printing overexposed
portaits of people with caucasian skintone against a white background you
should get considerably more out of it :-).

there is no magic involved, you would get the same number of prints if you
used epson inks printing in colour mode.

regards
ned