[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid Sprintscan 4000

David,

This is a bit off topic, but can you give us a feel as to the impact of
having 14 bit A/D conversion instead of 12 bit per channel will be on
shadow and highlight detail, shadow noise, etc?  Or will it just allow
us folks doing manipulations in 16 bit mode more latitude to stretch the
curves while doing corrections?

PS - Will the film carriers for the SS4000+ be compatible with my
current SS4000?

PS - PS - Any word on the availability of the bulk slide feeder/adapter
and/or panoramic holder (+software to use it)?

Thanks a bunch -

A Very Satisfied SS4000 user

--
John Hinkey