From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of Ken Durling
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 10:58 AM
To: cdober@ev1.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: OTish : thumbnail CD cover creators?

One shop I used to have CD's made at would put thumbnails on the CD
label itself.  Will this program do that as well?  I know having them on
the jewel case card is better ( being able to see them once the CD is in
the drive) , but I like to keep my CD's in a large wallet, and having
the thumbnails visible there would be a plus.

Ken Durling

Photo.net portfolio:

http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=402251