[filmscanners] Re: Editing application

Photoshop is the penultimate software of choice for editing images. That
said, you can start off with Photoshop Elements and as you graduate in skill
and proficiency, you will be able to easily upgrade to the full version of
Photoshop at a later date--both in terms of learning curves (you will have
already learned much) and economics (Adobe provides an upgrade path for
users of Elements). Paintshop Pro, which started out as  low-budget
shareware, does quite a lot, but in the end, I strongly suspect you will
want to migrate to Photoshop, which does more better. You will have less
trouble doing so starting out with Elements that with Painshop Pro.

Rgds,
Dawn

Thanks.
Why it might be better then Paint Shop Pro ?
I'm quite new to image processing so any opinion/thoughts are highly
appreciated.

Regards,
Alex Z